Project work for engineering college students:
CETTM MTNL Mumbai offers Industrial Training / Project Work for engineering students in below mentioned technologies
- GSM & 3G
- MPLS Technology and Services offered.
- Broadband Technology and Services
- Optical Fiber Cable and Systems
- Digital Switching and NGN
- Information Technology
Industrial training for engineering / diploma students:
This program is conducted for the benefit of the Engineering / Diploma students who have completed their degree / diploma. This would also be offered to the regular diploma students who need regular industrial training during their course.
Project work for MBA students:
MBA students will also be taken for a two month project work in MTNL in the following discipline
- Telecom Operations
|Sr.No||Course||*Course Fees||Duration||Mode of Payment|
|1||Project Work for Engineering / Diploma Students||Rs.8000/-||1 Month full time||Full|
|Rs.9000/-||2 Months full time||Full|
|Rs.8000/-||6 Months(1 day per week)||Full|
|Rs.9000/-||1 Year (1 day per week)||Full|
|2||Industrial Training for Engineering / Diploma completed students||Rs.8000/-||1 Month full time||Full|
|Rs.9000/-||2 Month full time||Full|
|Rs.25000/-||6 Months full time||3 Installments|
|3||Project work for MBA students||Rs.9000/-||2 Months full time||Full|
How to get enrolled?
Click to download enrollment form
1) Candidates are required to download and fill the enrollment form (in quadruplicate)
2) Candidate is required to submit enrollment form, make the payment and get registered at CETTM
3) Candidates will be assigned project work and the respective coordinator for the project.
4) Candidates have to undergo necessary Orientation program at the training center and will be deputed to respective field units.