ITEC - SCAAP
CETTM in association with Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India to offer most advanced courses in Telecom & IT technologies under ITEC and its corollary SCAAP (Special Commonwealth African Assistance Programme). Participants from 159 countries in Asia, East Europe (Including former USSR), Central Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean as well as Pacific and Small Island countries can take advantage of these courses.
CETTM offers most advanced courses on Telecom Network Planning , Database Management & Web Programming, Optical Fibre Cable,systems and Modern Telecom Transport Technologies, Multi Protocol Label Switching(MPLS) Technologies, Internet Protocol Version-6(IPv6)- Implementation Strategy in Telecom Networks, Broadband Technologies and Future Trends, Next Generation Network Technologies and Future Trends etc, these courses are most sought after in the ITEC / SCAAP programme, participants from 86 countries have attended our courses and furthered their careers is the testimony to the fact. our participants get much needed industry exposure through planned visits to Mobile Communication Labs, Optical fiber Labs, Network Operating Centers, during these visits participants are trained by the experts on the network setup and configurations. Participants are also taken to the study tour to understand the history and heritage of India.
CETTM is authorised by Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India to offer most advanced courses in Telecom & IT technologies under their ITEC/ SCAAP programme, participants from across the globe have taken advantage of these courses and furthered their careers. Our participants will get much needed industry exposure through planned visits.
- Industry mapped curriculum.
- Trained more than 20,000 participants allover
- Trainees from over 100 Countries.
- Structured course delivery system.
- Well Qualified Trainers.
- Exposure to Industry practices through Industry visits.
- State of the art training facilities.
- Strategically located at Powai, Mumbai.
- Labs equipped with advanced software and network equipments, Telecom students are given live exposure to various elements.
How to Apply?
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to apply for ITEC training program by filling up the online application form and take a print out of filled form. This form is to be submitted to the nodal/designated Government Department/Agency of applicant's country.
- Nodal/designated Department/Agency is, in turn, required to forward the applications to the Embassy/High Commission of India, accredited/concurrently accredited to the nominating country along with undertaking by candidate and certification from employer (Part-II of Application Form).
- Candidates may take printout of application and later check the status of their application by logging-in at www.itecgoi.in. The credentials for log-in may be noted while filling up the form.
- For CETTM Courses click here
Who Can Apply
- Officials in Government, Public and Private Sectors, Universities, Chambers of Commerce and Industry, etc.
- Candidates should possess adequate work experience.
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Courses
- Academic qualifications as laid down by the Institute for the Course concerned.
- Working knowledge of English required to follow the Course.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fit to undertake the training.
- Applications should reach the Embassy/High Commission of India at least 3 months before the commencement of the Course.
- Upon selection, the Embassy/High Commission of India will inform the nodal/designated Department/Agency of the nominating country and the candidate.
- Selected candidates are required to familiarize themselves fully with the living conditions in India and about the Institute through the Institute's website.
- Decision regarding acceptance of applications/nominations rests solely with the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
- For any further information/clarification, applicants are requested to contact the concerned Embassy/High Commission of India